Pier Giorgio RebecchiEMAIL
- Born on the 15th November 1959, residing in Modena.
- He has been practising since April 1985.
Studies – Education – Professional Qualification
- School Leaving Certificate obtained in scientific studies at the Grammar School “A. Tassoni” in Modena on the 31st July 1978.
- Degree in Jurisprudence at the University of Modena on the 9th July 1982.
- Registration in the Register of Notary Publics trainees on the 15th July 1982.
- Admitted to the Bar on the11th April 1985.
- Admitted to the Court of Cassation on the 27th May 1997.
- Employee in a Notary Public Society from 1978 to 1982.
- Notary Public Trainee from 1982 to 1984.
- Teaching as holder of a chair, for juridical and economic branches of knowledge in secondary schools from 1987 to 1995.
- Publishing director of the monthly review “Merci e Trasporti” (“Goods and Transport”) from 1992 to 1996.
- Since 1985, Secretary of “Assotrasporti – Associazione Imprese Trasporto Merci di Modena e Reggio Emilia” (Assotrasporti — Association of Modena’ and Reggio Emilia’s Businesses for Transport of Goods”) (already “Associazione Corrieri Spedizionieri Autotrasportatori Modenesi”-already “Carriers Shipping Agents and Trucking Association of Modena”), trade-union Society of category.
- Member of the Provincial Committee of Truckers on behalf of a Third Party for the Modena Road- Traffic Civil Authority and on behalf of the Committee for One’s Own Account.
- Part of the Legal Insurance Commission of the Fedespedi — Federazione Nazionale delle Imprese di Spedizione Internazionale (National Federation for International Shipping Businesses) with head quarter in Milan.
- Referee, appointed by the Council of the Chamber of Commerce of Modena, concerning the branch “transport and shipping of goods” at the Chamber of Referee.
- Member of the Board of Terminal Rinfuse Italia s.p.a., owner of termimals into the port of Marghera, Genova and Vado Ligure (a logistic company for transports of coal, coke, cereals, flour and ro/ro traffic).
- Member AIGI-Associazione Italiana Giuristi d’Impresa (Italian Company Lawyers Association)
- Member of Credimpex, suburban Committee for the Region Emilia-Romagna (board for the promotion and spreading of the study of documentary credits’ subject in the international business practice, from which the Uniform Rules and Customs, published by CCI).
- Member of Lions Romanica – Modena – District 108 TB.
Born in Ferrara, on the 1st August 1967, he has attended the primary and junior secondary school in Vittorio Veneto (TV), a small city in the Venetian region, obtaining in 1986 the School Leaving Certificate in classical studies at the well-known Grammar School Marco Foscarini of Venice.
In March 1992 he graduated at the Faculty of Jurisprudence at the University of Modena, presenting a Dissertation on Comparative Labour Law with the subject: “The defence of the female worker in Italian and French legislation”.
To investigate the ‘Droit du travail’ he attended the ‘Paris 8- Saint Denis’ University and the library of the ‘Paris 1 — La Sorbonne’ University, availing of the collaboration of some teachers of that faculty from January to July 1991.
After the graduation, he served in the army as reserve officer in the Army of Carabinieri, from which he discharged in 1994 and in which he still covers the position of lieutenant on temporary leave.
Overcome the period of forensic practice, was admitted to the Bar in the year 1998.
From 1996 to 1996 he has been a member of the editorial staff of the monthly review “Merci e Trasporti” (“Goods and Transport”).
He is a member of AIGI (Italian Company Lawyers Association) and, in consequence, of the European Company Lawyers Association (AEIE-ECLA).
He is part of the scientific Committee of SULLAM (a Society for Professional Education)
He speaks fluently Spanish, indeed he can write and answer you in French or English.